Winter Ragout Vegetable Recipe is Excellent recipe in winter season. So enjoy winter season with this beautiful recipe. this winter vegetable ragout recipe create the great home-style dinner. Serve this easy vegetable cook, a loaf of country dough, and a crispy greenish salad for a whole meal.
First of all be cool do not try to confuse be confident. Lets start Preheat the oven 350 F. fling the carrots, red onions, cabbage, butternut squash, & turnips with olive oil & put together the vegetables in a big frying pan. vegetables Season with pepper & salt to taste then roast them in the oven, uncovered, for 30 min.
Mix the vegetable stock, tomatoes and thyme or sage keen on the vegetables and carry on roasting them for 45 min to 1 hour, rousing occasionally awaiting the sauce has thickened significantly & the vegetables have begun to caramelize. you have to try this winter vegetable ragout recipe and serve the colleague, friends and family member and enjoy a lot.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Recipe Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Four big carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Four cups butternut squash, cut into dice
- Four medium red onions, cut into thin strips
- Two cups coarsely hatchet green cabbage (if possible)
- Two average turnips, coarsely hatchet
- Ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable or else chicken stock
- Two plum tomatoes, cut into dice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried out thyme or rubbed sage.
Winter Ragout Vegetable Recipe: